With the cost of higher education increasing rapidly, hardworking potential employees are having a difficult time finding affordable education in the manufacturing sector. Thankfully, tech schools and community colleges aren’t the only means to improve their skills.
PD Peterka is one of few manufacturers still utilizing apprenticeship programs to discover and train skilled workers.
Benefits of PD Peterka Apprenticeships:
- Paid apprenticeship programs
- Valuable work experience not available in a classroom
- CNC machine training
- Manual mill training alongside a machinist
- Quality control training with an inspector
- A competitive starting income due to the lack of skilled machinists in the manufacturing industry
Download the Application
Ready to start a career in manufacturing and machining?
To find out more information on how PD Peterka can improve your opportunities for advancement, fill out the form below or call to contact us about apprenticeship openings.